This morning, there has been one presumptive case of coronavirus in Arkansas and the virus has now been raised to a pandemic at the national level. Therefore, Hot Springs Village Property Owners Association is taking further precautionary measures for our property owners, visitors and staff.
Helpful links for information on the COVID-19 virus:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Arkansas Department of Health https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/topics/novel-coronavirus
- National Institutes of Health https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus
Enhanced precautionary measures include:
- Modified cleaning schedule including increased frequency and detail of areas maintained, including handrails, door handles, tables, machines and other high-touch surfaces
- Visual instructional sign campaigns throughout the Village
- Verbal reminders in food & beverage facilities and exercise areas to wash hands thoroughly and disinfect equipment
- Additional sanitizers and wipes being made available in all Hot Springs Village public facilities
- Provide safety tips and updates, in Village Digest, to inform property owners, visitors and staff while the virus remains a threat
In the meantime, we advise everyone to stay home when sick, wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, and cover coughs and sneezes.
As of today, all activities, meetings and classes will continue as scheduled. If any cancellations occur, you will be notified via the Village Digest communication. The safety and security of our property owners, visitors and staff have always been our highest priority and we are taking extra steps to keep our facilities clean.