CURRENT COMMUNITY MITIGATION LEVEL
SUBSTANTIAL TO SHELTER IN PLACE
HSV enters Phase 1 of reopening
The following amenities have entered Phase 1 of three phases of reopening. These follow the template set down by Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson and Opening Up America Again guidelines from the White House.
- Coronado Center Library
- Coronado Fitness Center
- DeSoto Recreation Area
- Food & Beverage
- Green Market
- DeSoto Marina
- Pavilions and Shade Shelters
- Pickleball (updated 05/22)
- Recreation (updated 05/22)
- Recreation Rental Facilities
HSV implements COVID-19 policies and cancellations
The health, safety and welfare of our property owners, residents, commercial owners, visitors and employees is a top priority for Hot Springs Village Property Owners Association. Like many of you, we have been monitoring the ongoing news related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and will keep you informed of the steps we are taking through daily e-Blast messages.
The following restaurants have services available. Call for specific protocols:
Artfully Baked and Brewed 501-777-3195
- Charlie’s Pizza Pub 501-984-6216
- Debra’s Restaurant 501-984-6677
- Debra’s Southern Buffet 501-984-4188
- DeSoto Club and Grill 501-915-0007
- Dolce Vita on Ponderosa Lane 501-226-3377
- El Jimador 501-915-8191
- Granada Grill 501-922-1372
- Great Wall Buffet 501-984-6162
- Home Plate Cafe 501-984-6969
- Melinda’s Coffee Corner 501-984-5393
- Molly O’Brien’s 501-321-2227
- Mulligan’s At Ponce De Leon 501-922-1623
- Raffaella Rose at Cortez 501-915-0855
- Tanner’s Neighborhood Bar 501-915-9880
- TJ’s 501-922-1388
- Xplore Lakeside 501-204-5037
Friday, May 29
- The Beboppers Dance scheduled for May 29 has been canceled. The next scheduled dance is set for June 20 at the Coronado Community Center.
Thursday, June 4
- Library Trivia by the Friends of the Coronado Center Library scheduled for June 4 has been canceled.
Saturday, June 6
- The Democratic Club of Hot Springs Village has canceled its Fun’ Raiser, scheduled for June 6.
Sunday, Sept. 20
- The Annual “Girls Gotta Howl” fundraiser for the Animal Welfare league scheduled for Sept. 22, 2020, has been canceled. It has tentatively rescheduled to Sept. 21, 2021.
- All remaining Physical Therapy Seminars by Village Golf and Physical Therapy have been canceled for the remainder of the year.